Q) Which online master's degree programs does Marygrove offer?

A) Marygrove College offers four online Graduate programs with a focus on:

Q) Can I transfer courses into the Online Graduate degree programs?

A) Yes. Most courses that are eligible for transfer are courses that are offered through Marygrove College. You may be eligible to transfer up to three (3) Marygrove individual graduate courses (or 9 credits) into the online graduate programs. 

You may request transfer credit for a course from another institution as part of the application process. To be considered, courses would need to have been taken within six (6) years of your projected graduation date. And all requests for transfer must include: 1) an official transcript; and 2) course description and syllabus from the credit-granting college or university. Requests must be made in writing at time of application.

Q) Do you have any assistance to help me better afford the program?

A) Marygrove College is now offering a great and hassle-free way for you to plan and pay for your education. Tuition Management Systems (TMS) is an interest-free payment plan where you can make monthly payments each semester.

  • TMS is a monthly payment plan that lasts for up to (12) months or (3) semesters each year.
  • It is optimal to enroll for the first (3) semesters and re-enroll for the final (2) semesters of the program.
  • There is a nonrefundable fee to enroll. Amount of fee varies based on the plan you choose.
  • You pay the same amount each month, except for your first payment which must include the enrollment fee.
  • All payments are due by the 15th of every month.
  • Late payments are subject to a $30 late fee.
  • To sign-up for the plan, go to www.afford.com.

Pay with Financial Aid: 

  • IMPORTANT: If you plan to apply for Financial Aid, start now! Apply for financial aid at the same time that you apply to the program.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Visit the FAFSA website at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
  • You will be asked for a school code when you fill out the FAFSA, Marygrove College‚Äôs Title IV School Code is 002284.
  • Get a Personal Identification Number (PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov. With a PIN, you may apply online and receive results faster.
  • The Federal Processor will process your application in three to five days.
  • Marygrove College will process your request for financial aid after all required financial documents have been completed and received.
  • When your award is ready, you will receive an email with instructions for reviewing and accepting your award.

Q) How long does each course take to complete?

A) Human Resource Management courses are 7 weeks long. Modern Language Translation, Educational Leadership and Educational Technology courses are 14 weeks long.

Q) How long does the program take to complete?

A) Each online graduate program requires two years to complete.

cityscape graphics 01