Soshiku: A Homework and Time Management App for Students
17-year-old Andrew Schaper was frustrated that he couldn’t find a convenient way to keep track of all of his school work…so he decided to do something about it: He created Soshiku, a free homework and time management app for students.
Soshiku was originally created for high school and college students, but if your students know how to use a smart phone, and we’re sure they do, they’ll find it useful.
Soshiku allows users to:
- Organize assignments by course
- Receive text message and/or email reminders before each assignment is due
- Add assignments to a customizable calendar via the Soshiku website or text message
- Quickly see overdue and upcoming assignments
- Collaborate with partners by swapping notes, files, and messages
Free accounts allow users to:
- Keep track of five courses and 20 assignments (per course)
- Upload 10 attachments (per assignment)
- Document 20 tasks (per assignment)
It’s a small sacrifice, but you will have to put up with advertisements unless you upgrade your account for $5 a month.
Now that you’ve got your students organized, we thought we’d recommend one of our other time management blogs for teachers: 5 Time Management Apps Teachers Can’t Live Without. We hope these time management apps will make your daily grind a little smoother.