Your email:

On Demand Webinar

Posts by category

New Programs

Blog

Current Articles | RSS Feed RSS Feed

Download our free guide: 50 Apps for Teachers

Surfing-for-substance-apps-for-teachersIf you are like most educators, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is determined to make good use of what time you do have—it is likely that you’re also looking for ways to streamline your curriculum and stay organized.

You may be a “tech-head” already, but you don’t have to be to make any of these 50 user-friendly websites and apps a part of your everyday life.

If you do a quick Google search for  “Top Apps for Teachers," you’ll find plenty of compilations out there. Too often, though, these “greatest hits” err on the side of quantity over quality. As a result, you end up wading through a laundry list of clunkers and dead links.

Instead of striving for quantity, we’ve boiled down our favorites list to what we consider to be the best, no-filler-added websites and apps for teachers out there.

Our descriptions of each resource are brief and lighthearted—and hopefully,
substantive enough to give you a sense for whether or not they will fit your students’
and your needs.

We've broken down our compilation like this:

• Apps for the Unorganized
  • Keeping Connected (Social Networking)
  • Apps for Enhancing Your Curriculum
  • Media & Miscellaneous

b7136e27-775c-4327-bae6-a38c2e6b8f7d

Comments

very good post. Thank you!
Posted @ Monday, October 29, 2012 9:59 PM by Metalicasrl - estructuras metalicas
I totally agree with you that if we do Google search then we usually get more dead links in it. You have provided an innovative way to overcome this problem.
Posted @ Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:38 AM by molegone
That's true.Instead of the needed information we land-up into irrelevant information which is waste of time.I think your tip will be helpful.
Posted @ Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:20 AM by mole removal on face
I have downloaded the above guide and I must admit that it was very helpful. Great post shared.
Posted @ Friday, January 25, 2013 12:06 AM by skintagfree
Resources should be used when it is necessary, otherwise it won't get available when we are in need of it.
Posted @ Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:00 AM by family law sparks nevada
Great guide, just downloaded it!
Posted @ Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:50 AM by pokerbankrollsfree
Well it gets difficult for me many a times to keep track of my lectures. I just go on and on and then I realize how much time I took to end the lecture. Some time management application would really be helpful.
Posted @ Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:34 PM by how to get rid of moles on your face
I liked the app!And I am sure it will help Teaching development needs to be both independent and embedded.
Posted @ Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:30 AM by joeygilbertlaw.com
You have broken down your compilation in a very organised manner. Both teachers and Students can use it with quality of information.
Posted @ Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:26 AM by removeskintags.com
I am looking forward to trying out more Apps for teachers! Cheers for the post.
Posted @ Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:22 PM by linenhire
The guide you provided is really helpful and i read it and i found so many interesting things and the way all the topic described is amazing.
Posted @ Monday, March 25, 2013 11:33 PM by mappsolutely.com
Thanks for this information, a real timesaver.
Posted @ Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:23 PM by socialreview
Perfect! Anything that can help my day go just little easier!
Posted @ Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:39 AM by Paul
Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you article!! Thumbs up! I just hope to have understood this the way it was meant. My best wishes.
Posted @ Tuesday, October 01, 2013 1:28 PM by fish tanks
Posted @ Saturday, December 14, 2013 12:52 AM by máy tập cơ bụng
It's a 50 apps, I am really enjoyed it very much, I want to download it some.
Posted @ Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:58 PM by Kalnirnay 2014
Wow! 50 free app ... thank you this app is very useful for us ...
Posted @ Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:51 AM by Mobil Sedan Corolla
after my long search for the app to the teacher finally found your web ... thank you so much for sharing 50 app for free ....
Posted @ Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:53 AM by Cara Meningkatkan Penjualan Online
thanks for sharing about 50 apps for teacher. its nice and great!!
Posted @ Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:37 AM by privat komputer
thanks for this awesome web page
Posted @ Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:58 AM by kado pasutri